$2.410,00 – $5.712,00
Buy Enbrel (etanercept) Online Australia
Enbrel is a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blocker. It works by decreasing TNF, a protein produced by the immune system to helps the body fight infections. In people with autoimmune disorders, the immune system produces too much TNF and mistakenly attacks healthy cells.
Uses of Enbrel (etanercept)
- Enbrel is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, or ankylosing spondylitis, and to prevent joint damage caused by these conditions.
- Enbrel is also used to treat polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis in children who are at least 2 years old.
- Enbrel is also used to treat plaque psoriasis in adults and children who are at least 4 years old.
- Enbrel is sometimes used with another medicine called methotrexate when treating rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
Enbrel side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Enbrel: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Serious and sometimes fatal infections may occur. Call your doctor right away if you have signs of infection such as: fever, chills, cough, sweating, body aches, skin sores or redness, diarrhea, weight loss, burning when you urinate, coughing up blood, or feeling very tired or short of breath.
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- fever, chills, flu symptoms;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- pain, redness, or swelling where etanercept was injected (for longer than 5 days after injection);
- signs of lymphoma – fever, night sweats, weight loss, stomach pain or swelling, swollen glands (in your neck, armpits, or groin);
- signs of tuberculosis – cough, night sweats, loss of appetite, weight loss, feeling very tired;
- new or worsening psoriasis – skin redness or scaly patches, raised bumps filled with pus;
- nerve problems – dizziness, numbness or tingling, problems with vision, or weak feeling in your arms or legs;
- signs of heart failure – shortness of breath, swelling in your lower legs;
- lupus-like syndrome – joint pain or swelling, chest discomfort, feeling short of breath, skin rash on your cheeks or arms (worsens in sunlight); or
- liver problems – right-sided upper stomach pain, vomiting, tiredness, loss of appetite, yellowing of your skin or eyes.
25mg – 4 Kits, 25 mg/0.5 mL for 2 milliliters, 50 mg/mL for 4 milliliters