$125,00 – $280,00
Buy Xanax Online Australia
Xanax is a benzodiazepine. It is thought that alprazolam works by enhancing the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the brain.
Xanax is used to treat anxiety disorders and anxiety caused by depression.
Xanax is also used to treat panic disorders with or without a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment (agoraphobia).
Before taking this medicine
You should not take Xanax if:
- you also take antifungal medicine such as itraconazole or ketoconazole; or
- you have a history of allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine (alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam, Ativan, Valium, Versed, Klonopin, and others).
To make sure Xanax is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- breathing problems;
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- depression, mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or behavior; or
- kidney or liver disease.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. If you use Xanax during pregnancy, your baby could be born with life-threatening withdrawal symptoms, and may need medical treatment for several weeks.
What is the most important information I should know about XANAX?
XANAX is a benzodiazepine medicine. Taking benzodiazepines with opioid medicines, alcohol, or other central nervous system (CNS) depressants (including street drugs) can cause severe drowsiness, breathing problems (respiratory depression), coma and death. Get emergency help right away if any of the following happens:
- shallow or slowed breathing.
- breathing stops (which may lead to the heart stopping).
- excessive sleepiness (sedation).
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how taking XANAX with opioids affects you.
How should I take XANAX?
- Take XANAX exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Your healthcare provider will tell you how much XANAX to take and when to take it
- If you take too much XANAX, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
How should I store my XANAX?
- Store XANAX between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)
- Keep XANAX and all medicines out of the reach of children
Who should not take XANAX?
Do not take XANAX if:
- you are allergic to alprazolam, other benzodiazepines, or any of the ingredients in XANAX.
- you are taking antifungal medicines including ketoconazole and itraconazole
What are the most common side effects of XANAX?
The most common side effects of XANAX include:
- problems with coordination
- trouble saying words clearly (dysarthria)
- changes in sex drive (libido)
0.5mg – 30 Pills, 0.5mg – 60 Pills, 1mg – 30 Pills, 1mg – 60 Pills, 2mg – 30 Pills, 2mg – 60 Pills